[Protein-analysis] Re: protein shape change detection

Carlo Zambonelli zambonel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:31:23 EST 2006

CD and fluorescence give you information about secondary structure, not
shape. I really mean shape: oval, globular, rod-like, straight, bent, etc..
No unfolding involved in transition between different "shapes" and probably
little 2nd structure modification.
No, crystallography or EM are not viable options.
Carlo