[Protein-analysis] trypsin-sepharose for inhibitor removal

rolando via proteins%40net.bio.net (by rolando.perdomo from infomed.sld.cu)
Mon Apr 16 18:00:43 EST 2007

Hi everybody,
I need to remove a trypsin inhibitor from a protein mixture.  I am
planning to use trypsin immobilized in sepharose CL-6B.  I would
appreciate any suggestion concerning:
1.	Conditions for chromatographic run where degradation of proteins
from the extracts by immobilized trypsin are avoided. (In addition to
use cool room).
2.	How to elute the immobilized inhibitor (tight-binding type)
Regards,
rolando