[Protein-analysis] protein complex precipitation

YOGESHA. S. D via proteins%40net.bio.net (by yogeshasd from yahoo.co.in)
Thu Apr 19 10:39:50 EST 2007

  I am new in the field. One proein has GST and the other not. I got the protein complex  fraction from GST column and  got purified on superdex 200 with 20mM Tris pH 8.0 and 50mM NaCl. pI of the complex is 6.54. When I subjected the pooled fraction for GST cleavage with protease at 15 degrees the protein precipitates. Any suggestion to solubilize the ppt or better way cleaving is appreciated. Suggestion of reading material will be very helpful to me.