[Protein-analysis] for purification

jayaraman tharmalingam via proteins%40net.bio.net (by ntr_jayaraman from yahoo.co.in)
Wed Apr 25 01:33:32 EST 2007

Dear sir,
                i am try to purify the IgG fraction from rabbit serum. i use the proteinA-CL agarose column for best fit to purify the IgG but i encounter some problem with this column.
1) i unable to elute the IgG fraction by 0.1M glycine-Hcl buffer but i try other option with 3M potassium isothiocynate, it elute some reasonable concentration of IgG.

2) In ELISA (Antibody capture), i use 3M potassium isothiocynate elute IgG but it not work well.

so please somebody help me to resolve my problem.

by
jayaraman

      Add online presence to your web pages, find out how here - http://messenger.yahoo.com/addpresence.php