[Protein-analysis] Western blotting troubleshooting

srkulkarni via proteins%40net.bio.net (by srkulkarni from mail.uri.edu)
Fri Feb 23 15:03:54 EST 2007

         I wanted to know if beta actin was a good loading control if I was
doing western blotting on mouse kidney and liver samples? Can anybody suggest
me  good review article that specifically talks about the use of beta catin as
a loading control and also the tissue distribution of beta actin?
Thank you.

"There are no good or bad experiences in life, only lessons to be learnt from!"