[Protein-analysis] multiple MS peaks

Anna via proteins%40net.bio.net (by sphinxa At yahoo.com)
Wed Jan 10 16:56:19 EST 2007

  I recently purified a small recombinant protein (~3,000Da).  Mass spec analysis showed me four peaks one (the smallest) was the expected size and the others were 32, 64 and 128 Da smaller than my expected protein size.  I was wondering if anyone could suggest an explanation for this loss in mass?
  Thank you in advance,