[Protein-analysis] Re: Enthalpy of protein

Frank Küster via proteins%40net.bio.net (by frank from kuesterei.ch)
Thu Mar 29 04:20:42 EST 2007

"Protenger" <yellowish from gmail.com> wrote:

> I ask my question in another format.
> Suppose we have a native protein with its own intristic (absolute)
> enthalpy, then by protein engineering we introduce a pair
> of opposide charged residues on its surface so its stability
> increases.
> Does absolut (and not delta H) enthalpy of mutant decrease?

What is absolute enthalpy, and what is it good for to know it?

Regards, Frank
--
But this:
> For fucks sake...
is just offensive.  It should have an apostrophe(!)
[MJ Ray, nowhere]