[Protein-analysis] Re: Proteins Digest, Vol 24, Issue 1

Sai Praveen via proteins%40net.bio.net (by saiprawinp from yahoo.com)
Thu May 3 13:58:04 EST 2007

    Topic:    Interference of water in IR spectroscopy.

  Hi,

  I have been looking at how IR spcetroscopy can be used to study secondary structure content of protein. Especially, when analysing the amide I spectrum, how do we baseline correct the interferences of solvent? typically water? Will DMSO help in this issue?

  Thanks