[Protein-analysis] Re: Proteins Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1

jkellosa from mappi.helsinki.fi via proteins%40net.bio.net (by jkellosa from mappi.helsinki.fi)
Wed Oct 3 15:56:48 EST 2007

Hey Sai,

In the lab where I worked for my previous project the people used only the
Stragenes Quick-Change kit and I also used it to make dozens of different
mutations in a few different proteins. With them and with me it worked 98-
95 percent of the time, respectively.

If you want to check for the possibility of secondary structure formation
in your primers, you can use the netprimer applet or download a free oligo-
analysis program from oligotech (you can find both of these if you just
type netprimer or oligotech in to google)

Cheers,

-Juho