[Protein-analysis] Re: Domain binding motifs database?

Philipp Pagel via proteins%40net.bio.net (by pDOTpagel from gsf.de)
Tue Oct 16 05:06:33 EST 2007

Philipp Pagel <pDOTpagel from gsf.de> wrote:
> Oznur Tastan <otastan from gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is anyone aware of any database or list that includes the known domain
> > binding motifs. By domain binding motifs, I mean  the protein sequence
> > motifs on the binding site  to a protein domain. Like the PXXXP motif
> > observed in SH3 binding domains.

Oh - and I forgot to mention DOMINO - a nice database of domain motif
interactions from the Cesareni group:

Dr. Philipp Pagel                             Tel. +49-8161-71 2131
Lehrstuhl f. Genomorientierte Bioinformatik   Fax. +49-8161-71 2186
Technische Universität München