[Protein-analysis] Problems with silver staining

terence diane fabella via proteins%40net.bio.net (by tediafa from yahoo.com)
Mon Oct 29 04:15:16 EST 2007

Hi Mrs Dima Klenchin,

  I have read your online conversation with Matt Parker regarding his problem with Biorad silver stain plus kit. You mentioned in your conversation, that you could give Matt a copy of the protocol on how to make a silver stain, if he likes. Can I ask a copy of it too? I am curently having my thesis and Coomasie stain is not staining my target protein I will try to use silver stain then. I will be very grateful if you could give me a copy of it. Thank you very much.

  Terence