[Protein-analysis] Protocol needed from study the protein aggregation

Niraikulam Ayyadurai via proteins%40net.bio.net (by microsathese from hotmail.com)
Wed Apr 23 22:42:30 EST 2008

Hi all
Recently i got a mutant gene and showing higher solubility then wild type. we are assuming that our mutant preventing the aggregation of the protein.
I would like to study the thermal and chemical protein aggregation.
i would be happy If any one provide me detailed protocol to study this experiment.
expecting lot of reply from our group
Video: Get a glimpse of the latest in Cricket, Bollywood, News and Fashion. Only on MSN videos.