[Protein-analysis] Re: 2-D analysis software

Dr Engelbert Buxbaum via proteins%40net.bio.net (by engelbert_buxbaum from hotmail.com)
Wed Jan 16 14:23:04 EST 2008

Am 12.01.2008, 08:05 Uhr, schrieb <dogoyi from mail.uonbi.ac.ke>:

> Hallo,
>

> Anybody out there with an idear of software available over the internet
> that may help us do some analysis of differentially expressed proteins
> through 2-D? We have tried "Flicker" unfortunately it seems the format in
> which we have saved our photos is not compatible. We would really
> appreciate any suggestion.

Get IrfanView (http://www.irfanview.net/) and convert the image into a
format that is compatible with your software. Gimp may also do the same,
but is somewhat less easy to use.