[Protein-analysis] protein refolding

samar z via proteins%40net.bio.net (by semaz81 from hotmail.com)
Fri Jun 13 08:28:09 EST 2008

Dear all,I am a PhD student and I want your help about refolding an enzyme after purification.I induced the enzyme by IPTG but it was found to be insoluble so in order to upload it on a nickel column (as it has His-Tag) I use 6M of urea.After purification, I tried to refold it  and remove the urea by dialysis it against Tris buffer 50uM but it precipitated directly. I tried  to dialysis it against a gradient of urea with Tris buffer and it didn't work.I tried also to refold it by dilution and it precipitated again.can anyone help me to solve this problem.Thank youSemaz
Discover the new Windows Vista