[Protein-analysis] Colleague request your help

Muhanad El-Etibi via proteins%40net.bio.net (by drmuhanad1976 from yahoo.com)
Mon Mar 3 04:57:41 EST 2008

Dear Sir
  This is Dr. Muhanad M. Ahmed Abed (Ph.D. Microbiology/Immunology) I try to download the wingene/winpep software using the link below:
however, I kept fail. Please if you know another link I'll appreciate if you can send it to me.
  Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration.
  Sincerly your
  Dr. Muhanad M. AHMED ABED
  Head of Dep. Of Clinical Lab. Science
  College of Pharmacy/Kerbala Univ