[Protein-analysis] protein database use

k.b.aitken-06 from lboro.ac.uk via proteins%40net.bio.net (by k.b.aitken-06 from lboro.ac.uk)
Tue Oct 21 15:21:14 EST 2008

Hi. I am an information scientist working on an Msc regarding the use
of online protein structure databases. I would love to have some input
from the scientists that use these resources as part of their
research. Below is a link to a simple 10 question survey that should
take only 10-15 minutes to fill out. If you think you could help and
have quarter of an hour to spare I would be very grateful. kba