[Protein-analysis] Endotoxin Removal

Flahive, Erik via proteins%40net.bio.net (by erik.flahive from pfizer.com)
Wed Sep 10 19:22:22 EST 2008

Dr. Balaal,

I hope you do not mind for me contact you directly.  I was searching on
the internet for "endotoxin removal" methods and came across your
discussion thread on www.indusbio.co.in <http://www.indusbio.co.in/> .
Do you know if the charged filter capsules (e.g. Pall, Millipore) that
you mentioned, or any others that may be available, would be
compatible/effective with a solution of a compound in an organic solvent
(e.g. ethanol) from which we would wish to purge endotoxin, versus
aqueous solutions?
Thanks in advance for your advice - I appreciate it,

Erik Flahive

Pfizer Global R&D - La Jolla Labs

10646 Science Center Drive

San Diego, CA 92121