[Protein-analysis] (no subject)

Mª Ángela Bernardo Álvarez via proteins%40net.bio.net (by a_bernardo from hotmail.com)
Sat Jan 16 12:37:18 EST 2010

Hi there,

First of all, I´m an undergraduate student from Spain.
This year I´ve got a subject about Proteomics and in the exam, I need
to know how to solve mass spectrums of proteins. Could you give some
ideas about how to solve the practical exercises? Or maybe some
websites or books where I can get the information? Please, it´s urgent.

Thank you very much. Best regards,

Angela