RES: [Protein-analysis] casein substrate

Biotecnologia - German via (by german.biotec from
Thu May 20 06:34:26 EST 2010

I don't receive your doubts.
But I recommend the US Pharmacopea: Papain method.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: proteins-bounces from [mailto:proteins-bounces from] Em nome de Pýnar YEÞÝLGÝL ATASOY
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010 18:35
Para: proteins from
Assunto: [Protein-analysis] casein substrate

Dear Chang Shu Wang,
I saw your message about casein substrate,I want to use casein as substrate,too and i have some trouble, if you solve your problems about it would you help me. (I cant dissolve)
thank you very much for everything,

Proteins mailing list
Proteins from