Circadian activity of protista (again)

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:34:10 EST 1994

I posted the following note a while back.  Even if you don't know of
published papers, I would appreciate conformation (or otherwise) of my
impression that most free living protozoa populations don't really slow
down for part of the day or night.  Assuming, of course, you aren't
dealing with temperature changes.

Thanks,

James F. Mahaffy (mahaffy at dordt.edu)

James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu