Haplosporidans - Got any??? (WAS Re: Osmoreg...)

Mark Siddall mes at zoo.toronto.edu
Mon Aug 1 23:36:55 EST 1994

On the subject of haplosporid(i)ans... we have sequenced 2 of 'em
here (18S-like rDNA) and are nearing publication.  We have 2 others
that we have isolated locally as well and are getting clones
together to sequence.  The problem is all together this gives us
3 Haplosporidium spp and only one Minchinia sp.

I AM DESPERATE FOR ANY OTHER SPECIES OF MINCHINIA!!!!

Please help. :'-(

If need be we'll pay, give glowing acknowledgement or negotiate
authorship if appropriate.

I really want these guys badly.  They're just so damned obscure.

Thanks,

Mark

Gloucester Point, VA, 23062