Anthrax, History of

Mark Siddall mes at
Thu Dec 1 13:06:43 EST 1994

In article <3be3pk$st8 at> colacino at (S Colacino) writes:
>Hello, I'm a veterinary medicine student, and I'm wondering if somebody
>could please post some information on the history of anthrax.  My
>veterianarin texts have NO information on the history of the bacteria,
>and I can't find the info in any library books.
>thank you.

For starters, Anthrax is a prokaryote, such that bionet.protista is likely not
where you want to send this.

In any case, if I recall correctly, anthrax was the first organism
for which we had a vaccine. So you might have some luck looking up
books etc on vaccines and vaccine production.

mes at                    I object to a cut-rate one"
Gloucester Point, VA, 23062