Lost Bio student (High School)

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Wed Dec 13 22:16:31 EST 1995

rozzi (rozzi at globalone.net) wrote:
: Anyone want to point me in the direction of any research going on
: regarding protozoa? Thanks in advance

: Adam
Adam,

	A good place to start would be to go to a college library and look
at a good book in zoology and then one in protista.  You could then look
at some journals, but I would start withe the easier stuff first.  There
are lots of interesting things going on in protozoa.  I especially like
some of the human parasites.

Good luck.

--
: