Kjell Magne Fagerbakke kjell.fagerbakke at
Thu Dec 28 14:49:45 EST 1995

>On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, John Groseclose wrote:
>> Thousands of the most sexually explicit, erotic photos
and AVI files
>> ever digitized, absolutely free, culled from the worlds
sexiest BBS's.
>> Join my free mailing list for a complete index of each
available file,
>> and where to download it from.
>> Simply send "request list" message to:
>> caradoc at
I love to have a picture
of a nude Noctiluca. As you probably know this is a nude
in nature so any picture taken in a sea sample will do. I
would also
be intrested in other nude flagellates, but also flagellates
shells. If you only take pictures of nudes, please do not
rip the
shell of the covered ones.

Dr. Kjell Magne Fagerbakke
University of Bergen