Searching for files...

Charles J. O'Kelly okellyc at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Mon Jan 23 09:02:45 EST 1995

In article <3fvtso$eah at> Dave Roberts <dmr at> writes:
>> Searching for files.........
>> which have picture files of micro-organisms, especially
>> Protista? I'm also interested in any teaching programs
>> (secondary or primary school level) to do with any aspect of
>> microbiology (eg growth).

>Have you looked at the web site at Montreal?

Tim and I are working on new pages for this at present ... paper and
grant writing have delayed developments :-)

>Good luck.  If you find more, particularly stuff for the primary
>sector, I'd love to hear about it.

we'd love to have feedback from folk in the education community, at all
levels, who have accessed the Protist Image Database, and/or have need of
this kind of information on protists etc.  this feedback will help us in
future PID development.

>Dr D.McL. Roberts               Tel: +44 (0)171 938 8790
>Dept. Zoology,                  Fax: +44 (0)171 938 9158
>The Natural History Museum,
>Cromwell Road,                  Internet: dmr at
>London              SW7 5BD
>Great Britain

charley o'kelly
mad protistologist