Searching for files...

Dave Roberts dmr at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 04:46:00 EST 1995

> Searching for files.........
> which have picture files of micro-organisms, especially
> Protista? I'm also interested in any teaching programs
> (secondary or primary school level) to do with any aspect of
> microbiology (eg growth).

Jane

Have you looked at the web site at Montreal?

http://megasun.bch.umontreal.ca/protists/protists.html

It is also worth checking the Tree of Life page at Arizona for
reference to other sites,

http://phylogeny.arizona.edu/tree/phylogeny.html

Finally, you might check the Computer in Teaching Initiative site
for microbiology at

http://www.liv.ac.uk/ctibiol.html

which is aimed at higher education, but might give you a starting
point.

Good luck.  If you find more, particularly stuff for the primary
sector, I'd love to hear about it.

Dave
--
Dr D.McL. Roberts               Tel: +44 (0)171 938 8790
Dept. Zoology,                  Fax: +44 (0)171 938 9158
Cromwell Road,                  Internet: dmr at nhm.ac.uk
London              SW7 5BD
Great Britain