Anyone looking for a scientific partner?

Mike Adams mike.adams at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 04:19:35 EST 1995

We are studying a group of what we call fungi (Plasmodiophorales) which are of particular interest as vectors of plant viruses
I understand that these organisms are sometimes also classified as protozoans. We have done a little
RFLP mapping of rDNA and are interested in relationships within and outside the group.

With the various impending EC programmes in particular, it may be that someone out there in what is usually regarded as a
different discipline would welcome contact or collaboration.

I look forward to hearing from you!