Protozoans in Cartoons e

Detlef D. Leipe leipe at crocus.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Jul 28 12:55:33 EST 1995

Sydney Tamm (Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, MA 02543)
has drawn a number of protist cartoons some of which have been
published in the newsletter of the Society of Protozoologists.
You might consider writing to the address above and asking him
about his unpublished ones.

   Detlef

--
Detlef Leipe
National Center for Biotechnology Information