Protozoans in Cartoons e

Detlef D. Leipe leipe at
Fri Jul 28 12:55:33 EST 1995

Sydney Tamm (Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, MA 02543)
has drawn a number of protist cartoons some of which have been
published in the newsletter of the Society of Protozoologists.
You might consider writing to the address above and asking him
about his unpublished ones.

In article <n1407784194.50634 at>,
Lynn_Rothschild at QMGATE.ARC.NASA.GOV ("Lynn Rothschild") wrote:

>         Reply to:   RE>Protozoans in Cartoons etc
> David Lennartz gave me an idea.  Wouldn't it be great for one of our societies
> (ISEP is always good on the humor detail, but the Phycologists and
> Protozoologists already have education committees) to help produce a series of
> cartoon slides for distribution for 1) our lectures and 2) classroom use to
> help students further enjoy our fascinating discipline?
> Lynn Rothschild
> PS Vis a vis songs, etc., as I recall Ralph Lewin has made some contributions
> along these lines...

Detlef Leipe
National Center for Biotechnology Information
National Library of Medicine
N.I.H., Building 38A
Bethesda, MD 20894, USA