Musical Protists

Dennis Goode GOODE at ZOOL.UMD.EDU
Mon Jun 26 12:08:43 EST 1995

Mark,

I don't think it was recorded, but one of the highlights of the 1987
ISEP meeting in England (other than my pres. address of course) was
the "Colonial" protistologists (from USA, Canada, Australia)
serenading our European colleagues with Two of J.O. Coriss'
compositions: "On the Phylogeny of Protists" and "Cell on the Move",
to the tunes of "Bicycle Built for Two" and "Home on the Range",
respectively. I'll send you the words if you want them.

-Dennis