Protozoans in Cartoons etc

LENNARTZ at DELPHI.COM LENNARTZ at DELPHI.COM
Wed Jun 28 00:05:48 EST 1995

The songs messages have been quite intriguing, and in fact I wrote one
some time ago...if I can find the lyrics I will send them along...

Actually, I collect various cartoons like those of Gary Larson that feature
various aspects of protozoan life and protozoology in general...If anyone has
such things or knows of sources and would be willing to share them, I would
appreciate this very much.

On the more serious side, has anyone out there succeeded in causing Bursaria to
encyst and excyst under controlled conditions....my strain is still happily intact and encysted after 15 years in spite of various efforts to awaken them!!!

No wonder Vance Tartar once described them to me as the "oh well..." beast!

Thanks!

David