Protozoans in Cartoons e

Lynn Rothschild Lynn_Rothschild at QMGATE.ARC.NASA.GOV
Wed Jun 28 13:15:46 EST 1995

        Reply to:   RE>Protozoans in Cartoons etc

David Lennartz gave me an idea.  Wouldn't it be great for one of our societies
(ISEP is always good on the humor detail, but the Phycologists and
Protozoologists already have education committees) to help produce a series of
cartoon slides for distribution for 1) our lectures and 2) classroom use to
help students further enjoy our fascinating discipline?

Lynn Rothschild

PS Vis a vis songs, etc., as I recall Ralph Lewin has made some contributions
along these lines...