Good Protist Textbook? Blepharisma??

GeorgeM519 georgem519 at
Sun Mar 12 20:17:31 EST 1995

I am a high school biology teacher.  I am looking for a good book on
protists.  I am interested in developing labs around several easily
cultured protists.  One of mystudents is designing an experiment to test
the effect of light on Blepharisma.  I don't have a good resource to
consult.  Are there any resources on the Net that anyone can recommend?
Thanks so much for your help.  My students and I appreciate it.  I am on
America Online. My Address is GeorgeM519 at     Thanks again.