Myxomycetes (Slime Moulds)

Tue Nov 14 23:38:06 EST 1995

There is a Cellular Slime Mold E-MAIL server at dd-email-list at

Mail addressed to this address is circulated to a list of the worlds slime mould
researchers.  To be be entered onto this list contact Rex Chisholm,  Northwestern
Univ.,  R-CHISHOLM at

We do some PCR on Dictyostelium discoideum, but I am unclear what primers you want.
Drop me a line with any queries.

Best wishes, Martin Slade
>To:            protista at
>From:          "Sarah E. Leonard" <sleonard at>
>Subject:       Myxomycetes (Slime Moulds)
>Date:          Tue, 14 Nov 1995 16:25:43 -0800
>I am looking for a protocol for PCR methods on Myxomycetes.
>I need some DNA extraction techniques and primers that will work on the
>If you can be of any assistance, please let me know.
>Thank you in advance.
>Sarah E. Leonard
>sleonard at
>Dept. of Biology