Is there a phycology newsgroup or list-group?

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Wed Oct 11 22:36:05 EST 1995

Tiger1945 (tiger1945 at aol.com) wrote:
: Does anyone have any addresses or information on phycology groups?  I am a
: graduate student studying marine algae and am always looking for new
: information.  Please email:  bteasdal at chuma.cas.usf.edu
: Brian teasdale

There are two I know of.  One is an algae-l and the  other a new one
started by PSA.  I think algae-l is fairly active.  I include
instructions after my sig on how to subscribe, since it is fairly short.
I have not followed either group, just noted them in bionet.announce.

--
:
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250