Leonard Ornstein lenornst at pipeline.com
Sat Jun 15 16:49:12 EST 1996

A classic example of leucoplasts occurs in the Cryptomonad, Chilomonas
Paramecium. You might look at the paper:

Sepsewol, S. "Leucoplasts of the Cryptomonad Chilomonas Paramecium"
Experimental Cell Research, 76, 395-409 (1973).

Using the Science Citation Index, published by the Institue for
Scientific Information (Philadelphia, PA) you can then search for any
more recent papers which cite this work and/or any of the references
listed in the bibliography of that publication.

Hope this helps.

Len Ornstein