Access to Uncover

David Lennartz lennartz at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu May 9 23:25:54 EST 1996

I am currently trying to find a searchable database that would be the
approximate biological equivalent to Medline.  Does anyone know how to
access the Access to Uncover from an ISP such as Earthlink using the
Netscape browser....? The address is allen.carl.org but so far I cannot
get into this even though members of the Amer. Micros. Soc. are
authorized.

There seems to be some way to use Telnet for this, but my Telnet accessing
methods are old now and do not work.  Help in stepwise fashion would be
appreciated.

David