Access to Uncover

Veljo Kisand kisand at madli.ut.ee
Mon May 13 14:45:06 EST 1996

David Lennartz (lennartz at EARTHLINK.NET) wrote:
: I am currently trying to find a searchable database that would be the
: approximate biological equivalent to Medline.  Does anyone know how to

I'm afraid there is no Medline equivalent for biology/ecology. Even Medline
accessable from internet is only one part of real database. If somebody has
information about any other databases available in internet, I would also
get it. I'm talking about free databases...

: access the Access to Uncover from an ISP such as Earthlink using the
: Netscape browser....? The address is allen.carl.org but so far I cannot
: get into this even though members of the Amer. Micros. Soc. are
: authorized.

Unfortunately no commets to this...

Regards,
Veljo Kisand
: There seems to be some way to use Telnet for this, but my Telnet accessing
: methods are old now and do not work.  Help in stepwise fashion would be
: appreciated.

: David