European Journal of Protistology

Cell.Morphology at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de Cell.Morphology at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Nov 21 20:40:29 EST 1996

Dear Dr. Sluiman,

You wrote:

> Somebody told me recently that EJP had ceased to exist. The publisher (Fischer
> Verlag) reportedly took this decision in view of the fact that they also publish
> another protistological Journal: Archiv fuer Protistenkunde. Fischer will be able to
> confirm whether this is true or just a rumour (their fax: +49 3641 626500).

The managing editor, Dr. Goertz (goertz at po.uni-stuttgart.de) confirmed
us, that the EJP still exists. (And, as far, as I understood him, they
hadn't the faintest idea of ceasing the journal.)

As you will understand, the EJP is very unhappy about such false rumours.

Have a nice day

Ralf Breuker
at the
--