graham.clark at lshtm.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 08:42:50 EST 1997
This is to announce the launching of the Entamoeba Homepage.
Intended primarily as a resource for researchers working with
these parasites, the Entamoeba homepage has :
- Basic information on Entamoeba and links to other sites with information
- Addresses and contact information for individuals working in the field
- Links to Entamoeba movies, on-line images, journals, etc.
- A bibliography of publications in the field sice 1992
-EBack issues of the Amebiasis Newsletter
- Methods for Entamoeba cultivation, etc.
- Information on the phylogeny of Entamoeba
The pages are still under construction and more information will be added
in the future. Comments and contributions are welcomed!
C. Graham Clark, Ph.D.
Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases,
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine,
Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT, England, G.B.
More information about the Protista