UTEX Culture Collection

Paul Kugrens pkugrens at lamar.colostate.edu
Mon Oct 27 11:20:05 EST 1997

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL USERS AND BUYERS OF UTEX CULTURES

Beginning January 1, 1998, the charge for UTEX cultures will increase.  The
cost will be $15 per culture for academic users and U.S. governmental
agencies and $50 per culture for all others.

After thirteen years, we find it necessary to increase the cost of
supplying cultures, due to increases in our expenses but with no increase
in outside support, e.g. U.S. National Science Foundation and The
University of Texas at Austin.

The current charges of $10 and $25 remain in effect for all orders accepted
by December 23, 1997.  Delivery rates are not affected by the change in the
price of cultures.

Prof. Richard C. Starr, Ph.D.
Director, UTEX Culture Collection of Algae