Papers on diatom research?/diatom populations in streams and lakes

Wed May 20 12:11:26 EST 1998

See:

Gordon, R., N.K. Bjoerklund, G.G.C. Robinson & H.J. Kling (1996). Sheared
drops and pennate diatoms. Nova Hedwigia  112(Festschrift for Prof. T.V.
Desikachary), 287-297.

Let me know if you'd like a copy. -Dick Gordon

>Hello.  I am doing a field research project for a class.  Could anyone
>direct me to papers written (and on the web) about research in the area of
>diatom populations in streams and lakes.  Thank-you.
>
>Jayme E. Hudgins
>jehudg at umr.edu

Dr. Richard Gordon, Department of Radiology
President, Canadian Society for Theoretical Biology
University of Manitoba, Health Sciences Centre
820 Sherbrook Street, Winnipeg, MB R3A 1R9 Canada
Phone: (204) 789-3828,  Fax: (204) 787-2080, Home: (204) 589-0411
E-mail: GordonR at cc.UManitoba.ca