Xanthomonas

Bernardo de Almeida Halfeld Vieira almeida at ufla.br
Mon Nov 30 10:35:12 EST 1998

--------------D311F2FFF64E6C474988BAC4

--------------3A0A0DB6B61085300DBF455E

I'm working in caracterization of 43 isolates of Xanthomonas axonopodis
pv. phaseoli and its variant fuscans.
Recently this specie was reclassified by Vauterin et al. in 1995,
changing to specie campestris to axonopodis. Someone can tell me if the
fuscans variant was accepted to trade the specie nomenclature too or
only the nonfuscans isolates? In the home-page of the International
Society of Plant Pathology (ISPP) this answer is no, but i don't know if
the page is updated recently.
Thanks
Bernardo

--------------3A0A0DB6B61085300DBF455E

I'm working in caracterization of 43 isolates of <i>Xanthomonas axonopodis</i>
can tell me if the <i>fuscans</i> variant was accepted to trade the specie
nomenclature too or only the nonfuscans isolates? In the home-page of the
International Society of Plant Pathology (ISPP) this answer is no, but
i don't know if the page is updated recently.

--------------3A0A0DB6B61085300DBF455E--

--------------D311F2FFF64E6C474988BAC4

begin:vcard
n:de Almeida Halfeld Vieira;Bernardo
tel;fax:(035) 829-1283
tel;home:(035) 821-9671
tel;work:(035) 829-1278
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www2.ufla.br/~almeida
org:Universidade Federal de Lavras/Dep.de Fitopatologia;http://www2.ufla.br/~almeida
adr:;;Universidade Federal de Lavras/DFP;Lavras;Minas Gerais;CP 37    CEP 37200-000;Brasil
version:2.1
email;internet:almeida at ufla.br
title:Pós-graduando
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7376