live video?

Thu Sep 17 10:07:16 EST 1998

Nina A. Allen and the late Robert D. Allen produced some beautiful movies.
This may give a source:

Allen, N. S. (1973). Endoplasmic Filaments in Nitella translucens [Film].
1105 Truman Rd., Kansas City, MO 64106 USA: Calvin Communications.

>Dear subscribers of micropal,
>Could anyone tell me if there is an available video that shows zooplankton
>and/or phytoplankton live.  A friend of mine is looking for a live action
>video to show his paleontology class.
>Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
>Cindy Fisher
>cfisher at

Dr. Richard Gordon, Department of Radiology
President, Canadian Society for Theoretical Biology
University of Manitoba, Health Sciences Centre, Room GA248
820 Sherbrook Street, Winnipeg, MB R3A 1R9 Canada
Phone: (204) 789-3828,  Fax: (204) 787-2080, Home: (204) 589-0411
E-mail: GordonR at