Advertising of conference

Mark Hart MHART at
Tue Jun 8 11:11:26 EST 1999

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am enquiring whether it is possible to advertise a conference we are
hosting in September on your website. Here is the information
regarding the conference we are holding:

Conference title: MICROBIAL AQUATIC SYMBIOSIS presented by the Joint
Aquatic Associations of the U.K., 1-3rd of September 1999. Hosted by
the Scottish Association for Marine Science, Oban, Scotland.
Contact Address: Dr Douglas McKenzie, Scottish Association for Marine
Science, Oban, Argyll, Scotland, PA34 4AD, United Kingdom. (Tel: + 44
1631 567832; Fax: + 44 1631 571150; E-mail: dmck at For
registration details:

I would be very grateful if this could be placed on the website. If
there is a problem with the details I have sent to you please contact
me. Thank you for your help.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Mark Hart
Scottish Association for Marine Science,
PO Box 3,
PA34 4AD

Phone: (0)1631 567829
Fax: (0)1631 571150