Abstract Extension

Mark Farmer farmer at cellmate.cb.uga.edu
Wed Mar 17 11:35:36 EST 1999

DEADLINE EXTENSION

SOCIETY OF PROTOZOOLOGISTS AND
6TH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOPS ON OPPORTUNISTIC PROTISTS

        We are still accepting and will continue to accept abstracts
        for the
Workshops to be held in Raleigh, May 26-29, 1999.  However, we cannot
guarantee that the abstracts received after March 31, 1999 will be
printed in the Program Booklet.  We plan to have the program
finalized, and the program booklet sent for printing by March 31.

For IWOP:
PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL ABSTRACTS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,
DIRECTLY BY EMAIL TO: EDNA.KANESHIRO at UC.EDU

For SOP:
PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL ABSTRACTS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,
DIRECTLY BY EMAIL TO:  hamasaki at aecom.yu.edu

The abstracts that do not make this extended deadline will be
distributed at the meeting, and we will place the presentations into
slots available in the program schedule.