Carolina Biological Booklets

Eric W. Linton elinton at
Mon Nov 29 08:21:33 EST 1999

    I was wondering if anyone out there has or knows where I can get copies of
 the Carolina Biological Booklet on algae they published several years ago.
Carolina no longer has them. They are simple booklets written at  the high
school or college freshman level and each had to do with a different algal
group, Diatoms, Cholorphytes etc. I am interested in the one for Euglenoids. If
any one has a copy they could send me or I could buy or pay for coping please
let me know.

reply to elinton at

Eric W. Linton
Rutgers University