Dear Sir,

Inteera Proongkiat inteera at
Wed Aug 23 07:10:42 EST 2000

Dear, Sir

    I need your hands. I=92m a research student working on Protists
for Ph.D. degree, in Biology Department Faculty of science, Chiang
University, Thailand. Will you kindly send as Follow: protozoa index
for monitoring in rivers, the assessment of water quality in the river
by use of protozoa indices. Journal (about protozoa, prototist and
algae) and related or topics.

   You kind attention and co-operation are earnestly requested.
                                   Inteera  Proongkiat

__ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at