ISEP meeting announcement

Julius Luke jula at paru.cas.cz
Mon Feb 28 08:51:07 EST 2000

Dear fellow protistologists,

             We would like to publicize the next meeting of the International Society for Evolutionary Protistology (ISEP-13) that will be held from July 31 till August 4, 2000 in Ceske Budejovice (

posters that are typically part of an ISEP meeting.
            Thanks to the European Commission grant (HPCF-CT-1999-00014) we have finances to support young scientists (up to 35 years) who are citizens of the EC countries and Associated States (see
As is the tradition of ISEP, the abstract-free meeting will cover systematics, life cycles, evolution, and various aspects of the cell and molecular biology of protists. We have negotiated publicati

a gothic pearl Cesky Krumlov with a farewell party in a beautiful castle.
            If you have any questions (the answers for which can not be found at the meeting webpage), please feel free to contact either Julius Lukes (jula at paru.cas.cz) or Mark Farmer (farmer at cellm
            See you in Ceske.
            Yours sincerely,

Julius and Mark