to symbiotic members 26-3-2000 New volume

Joseph Seckbach seckbach at cc.huji.ac.il
Thu Mar 30 02:05:41 EST 2000

--------------34A60093FB1067D0AB9B82D3

NEW BOOK ON SYMBIOSIS

Re: Authors for contributing chapters to Symbiotic new Volume

March 30, 2000

Dear symbiotic colleague,
We are preparing a new volume, which should cover various aspects
of the Symbiotic Phenomena.  This book should cover several categories

and the nature of "Living together" of various organisms. Thus, it
should
include, for example, the association between bacteria and algae,
plants,
fungi, protists, insects and other animals (at molecular, cellular,
intercellular
and or organismal levels). Also, we would encourage covering reviews
that
present pro and con attitudes to the general accepted
Endocytosymbiotic of
Eukaryogenesis) theory.

Knowing your expertise and competent in that broad field and in
relative
areas, I would like to invite you to contribute a chapter for this
book.
Would you be so kind and also point out other names (and their e-mail
addresses, if possible) of potential contributors for writing chapters
in
that interesting symbiotic domain.

This Symbioses Treatise is scheduled to be published in 2001 and I
suggest that each chapter should be ~ 10 to 15 pages long (including
all figures, tables and photos).  Upon receiving your positive reply I

will supply you with all the editorial instruction and material for
writing
your chapter (in a review format) of your chosen title. We are looking

forward to receiving your agreement as well as recommendation for
potential competent writers.
Thank you for your prompt attention to the matter,

Joseph Seckbach
Editor of COLE Book Series
Kluwer Academic Publishers
Dordrecht, The Netherlands

P.S. for those contributors who already agreed to write, or those who
contacted me already,
please, reconfirm your title.

    PROFESSOR  JOSEPH SECKBACH
    Hebrew University of Jerusalem
                   Home:
    Mevo Hadas 20, P.O.Box 1132
    The City of Efrat, 90435, Israel
    Phone/Fax 972-2-993-1832
    E-mail: Seckbach at cc.huji.ac.il
   http://www.wkap.nl/bookcc.htm/0-7923-5492-3
   http://www.wkap.nl/bookcc.htm/0-7923-2635-0
   http://www.biologie.Uni-freiburg.de/ise/proceedings.htm

--------------34A60093FB1067D0AB9B82D3

March 30, 2000
should
intercellular
that
of
this book.
e-mail
in
reply I
writing
or those who contacted me already,</font>
Home: