Columbia Jars

Perez-Uz,M.Blanca PEREZUZ at eucmax.sim.ucm.es
Wed May 3 13:22:18 EST 2000

Dear Dr. Farmer,

Some weeks ago I sent and e-mail with a question to the bionet protista
address, but I'm not sure if my e-mail got there, because I have not
received any feedback and I have not received it either.

My question was about where I could find a supplier of Columbia Staining
jars (used for quantitative protargol or silver nitrate staining techniques)
that I have been unsuccessfully searching for some time. Since you are
the moderator, I would really appreciate if you could send the message
below to the bionet.protista newgroups. Thank you.

Please, does anybody know where I can find a supplier of columbia jars
used for staining of cells attached to coverslips (in quantitative
protargol or silver nitrate staining techniques)?

Thank you,

Blanca
Dr B. Perez-Uz
Dept. Microbiologia III
Fac. CC. Biologicas
Universidad Complutense de Madrid		Tel. +34 91 394 49 69
28040 Madrid					Fax. +34 91 394 49 64
Spain					E-mail. perezuz at eucmax.sim.ucm.es